You will need a Google account to work on the collaborative map, if you do not have one sign up here
Places to map
- Using the list of places below, tell us what happened there, whether it is a place used by the Wet'suwet'en, Gitksan or both
- Where were the road blocks discussed in the book?
- Look at the satellite imagery in Google My Maps, Google Earth time slider and Google Earth Engine Timelapse
- What has happened in the past 20 years?
- Has there been more logging?
- Oil and gas development?
- Has anything improved?
|Oil and gas wells|
Clear cutting of forests
Other environmental impacts
First Nations Reserves
Road block locations
Maps and Files
A Death Feast in Dimlahamid by Terry Glavin
New Star Books, Vancouver, 1998
Delgamuukw: The Supreme Court of Canada Decision on Aboriginal Title
with commentary by Stan Persky
Greystone Books, Vancouver, 1998
Our Box Was Full: An Ethnography for the Delgamuukw Plaintiffs by Richard Daly
UBC Press, Vancouver, 2005
Ethnographic Mapping Resources